We just got back from our first family vacation to Maui, Hawaii. My parents generously took the boys and I, as well as my Sis and her husband. I think that this was one of the best vacations I have ever been on. A few highlights:
- Hood did AWESOME on the 5 hour plane ride. I think he just enjoyed the snuggle time.
- We rented a condo and I really enjoyed playing in the pool with all of our family. Christina and I love being totally goofy with each other, and Nick did fantastic with his "swimming".
- We had surfing lessons and I actually was able to do it!
- Snorkeling...beautiful and relaxing as always. The turtles reminded me of Finding Nemo.
- I saw two baby pigs at a pet store!!! I wanted one, but I didn't have any more room in my carry-on.
- Nick, Mom, Dad and I went to the beach at night and played with all the crabs that came out. It was a BLAST.
- Playing endless rounds of Settlers of Catan. Game nights are the best!
- Reading, napping, reading some more=Week of Perfection.
- I got to paint a lot, it was nice to get to do one more thing I love to do.
- Nick and Amy Date Night. I actually felt nervous! He still takes my breath away.
- Just getting to spend more time with my family. I miss them all and it was fun for them to get to know Hood more.
- "Hawaiian Breakfast": English Muffin, Scrambled Eggs and SPAM!
Best time ever!